CG Leader Time Commitment
Serving as a CG Leader for Two42 is a major commitment. If you are in leadership in other ministries or organizations, and you are already feeling over-committed, being a CG leader may not be the best fit for you right now. Here’s a brief description of the commitment expectation for all CG leaders.
- Attending the monthly leadership meeting (2 hours/month)
This usually happens on the LAST Sunday of each month. The dates for Fall 2022 are: Aug. 21, Sept. 25, Oct. 30, Nov. 27
- Personal development in your student coach (2-4 hours/month)
CG Leaders should be meeting with your coach at least 1x a month
- Personal accountability with your student coach (in contact every week)
- Preparing and leading your bible study with your co-leader (1-2 hours a week)
You will need to schedule a dedicated time with your CO to prepare for your CG. This should happen weekly.
- Investing time with your group members to build genuine community. Ex. group hangouts, one-on-ones, etc. (2 hours/week)
Your student coach will check in with you weekly to see who you are meeting with and how it went. You should be connecting with people in your CG every week. You need to plan to have a one-on-one with each person from your CG (same sex) at least 1x a semester.
- Two42 (4 hours/first Sunday of the month)
Fall 2021 dates are: Aug. 28, Sept. 4, Oct. 2, Nov. 6, Dec. 4
- Additional ministry events (6-8 hours a month)
Tacos + Theology, Nights of Worship, Guy/Girl Events, Socials, etc.
- Sunday morning attendance (1.5 hours/week)
Every CG Leader needs to be in regular attendance at Brazos Fellowship on Sunday mornings.